Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave

More than one too many times I have verbally abused myself, based on my weight, in front of my children.  Made jokes about being fat; always looking about three months pregnant, hated myself.

I have spent time always on a diet and punishing myself at the gym in the quest to have a figure similar to Brooke Burke's.  She's had four children, so have I, but why don't I look like that?

See how this line of thinking and behaviour as come back to bite me in what I now realize is a fantastic ass!

Unforgiving

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I just joined bloggy moms today and I saw the thumbnails on the mail page and yours grabbed my attention right away. I loved it. lol
    I'm always making comments about myself too usually, it starts or ends with "my fat ass" lol
    enjoyed my visit here. Will be back for sure.
    now following you
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much Sherri. Just remember: your ass is fantastic. I know this without even seeing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get to the link... it's driving me nuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megs, just try http://bodybloggercalendar.com and go to the Home page. Hopefully that works.

    ReplyDelete